CHOOSE BY FLOOR
CHOOSE BY NUMBER OF ROOMS
Budapest XIII. District, Gömb Street 17-21.
The project is the 13th. District, at the corner of Gömb and Üteg Street. The number of apartments are determined by the installation plan and design of the available space by not loosing sight that the homes around the surroundings also determined the residents’ quality of life and the everyday feel of the green enviroments. We tried to establish the largest possible area green accordingly.
The building’s most important parameters:
- Building has a staircase. The apartments can be approached also by two modern furniture shipment elevators.
- Apartments on the ground floor will have their own front gardens.
- The building’s basement + ground floor + 6 floors designed for a total of 125 flats
- A part of the inner courtyard apartments will be for the ground floor apartment’s private garden area, the remaining green area will be designed gardens for the rest of the residents
- Car parking will be at a closed part of the ground level, and also in the underground garage.